The International Journal of Health Promotion and Education (IJHPE)
The International Journal of Health Promotion and Education (IJHPE) actively encourages the exchange of information and views by offering a platform for better interactions and dissemination within Health Promotion and Education community.
IHPE members have free access to read the journal online using their unique code.
About the Journal
The journal attracts health promoters/educators from medicine, education, public health, sociology, nursing, administration, public relations and related fields.
The Journal was founded in 1962 and is the official publication of the Institute of Health Promotion and Education. Its content enables the sharing of knowledge and experience on the basis of common interests in health education.
All categories of IHPE members are entitled to receive the Journal as part of their subscription benefits.
Dr Michelle Baybutt
Dr Valerio Benedetto
Peer Review Integrity
All research articles in this journal, including those in special issues, special sections or supplements, have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two independent referees.
If you have any questions about a potential article that are not answered on the journal’s own website, then please contact Michelle by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health promotion: can the new Office for Health Promotion tackle the wider determinants of health?
- ‘Change is inevitable…’
- Hepatitis B Awareness Campaign in Chinese Americans: A Community Outreach Model to Facilitate Screening and Linkage to Care
- Development and validation of educational video content, endorsing dietary adjustments among patients diagnosed with hypertension
- Enough tough talk! It’s time for the tough action(s) to promote local to global planetary health
- Depressive and anxious symptomatology in a Lebanese sample during the COVID-19 outbreak
- The centrality of the settings approach in building back better and fairer