The International Journal of Health Promotion and Education (IJHPE)
The International Journal of Health Promotion and Education (IJHPE) actively encourages the exchange of information and views by offering a platform for better interactions and dissemination within Health Promotion and Education community.
IHPE members have free access to read the journal online using their unique code.
About the Journal
The journal attracts health promoters/educators from medicine, education, public health, sociology, nursing, administration, public relations and related fields.
The Journal was founded in 1962 and is the official publication of the Institute of Health Promotion and Education. Its content enables the sharing of knowledge and experience on the basis of common interests in health education.
All categories of IHPE members are entitled to receive the Journal as part of their subscription benefits.
Peer Review Integrity
All research articles in this journal, including those in special issues, special sections or supplements, have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two independent referees.
If you would like to submit an article for consideration as content within the Journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black/White disparities in low birth weight pregnancy outcomes: an exploration of differences in health factors within a vulnerable population
- Field-based learning in global migrant health: An evaluation of student learning outcomes
- Effects of a community-based health education intervention on eye health literacy of adults in Vietnam
- Mental health recovery and transformation: lessons for action
- Training initiatives that enhance knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease: a systematic review
To read the journal, simply login to the members area below and follow the link to the journal website