Paediatric Care Online supports daily clinical practice by providing immediate, accessible information to inform decisions at point of care. Produced for professionals and families
Paediatric Care Online is packed with top resources:
- 88 Key Practice Point decision support tools covering the common signs and symptoms and critical care situations.
- Public Health England’s “Green Book” Immunisation against infectious disease in a fully indexed and searchable format.
- The British National Formulary for Children covering the prescribing, dispensing, monitoring and administration of medicines to children.
- Links to patient and carer information and resources accredited by the Information Standard.
- Links to resources and e-learning content for child health professionals to support and enhance their paediatric knowledge and practice.
- Access to the US-based AAP Text Book of Pediatric Care with more than 3,000 pages of content and images.