Closing Date 19 June 2016
Salary £18000 pro rata (Actual £14,400)
Location Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
MRANG is a women only charity working with women and child refugees. We offer a full range of support services. The Health and Wellbeing Programme is a new project and as such MRANG is currently recruiting for a Health and Wellbeing Support Co-ordinator to deliver this project. This is an exciting, challenging and varied post with the flexibility to develop the role further.
- Contract: 12 month with potential to extend
- Hours: 28 hours per week (4 days)
- This post is restricted to women only due to the nature of the role. (Schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010)
Some Key role elements include:
- To be responsible for MRANG’s health and wellbeing project.
- To work with other organisations and partners in the promotion of health and wellbeing.
- To plan, design, facilitate and deliver health and wellbeing workshops.
- To work directly with service users to support them to improve their health.
- To communicate results and issues by compiling statistics, writing reports, use of social media, speaking at events and attending and participating in MRANG’s and external events.