The morning session will explore the national context for public health nursing, what this means for your local service and how to overcome the challenges you face now and in the future.
The afternoon session will focus on best practice case studies of innovative and efficient public health nursing commissioning and front-line provision.
Who Should Attend?
School nurses, health visitors, sexual health nurses, public health teams, public health commissioners & leads, locality teams, clinical leads, local authorities representatives policy officers, community wellbeing teams, children’s & family health teams, elected members, Health & Wellbeing Board members and anyone with a responsibility for, or interest in, public health nurses and services.
Confirmed to Speak:
- Prof. Viv Bennett, Chief Nurse, Public Health England & the Government’s Principal Advisor on Public Health Nursing
- Jill Beswick, Chair, School and Public Health Nurses Association
- Helen Donovan, Professional Lead for Public Health Nursing, Royal College of Nursing
- Dave Munday, Professional Officer & Lead of Health Visiting, Unite
- Sue Johnson, SJ Coaching & Consulting (Chair)
Monday 7th March 2016
11.00am – 3.30pm (including networking lunch)
Event to take place in Central London (Zone 1, venue TBC)
£225 per place or £175 each for two or more places. The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.